Friday, October 1, 2010

Perspective:

Perspective isn’t my favorite thing to do. I think I have a hard time with perspective, because it involves being exact. Having to map everything out, and measuring everything frame takes away form the “flow” I normally have while animating. It may not like working in perspective, but I understand how important it is to creating realistic animation. I hope with more practice it will become second nature and I will be able to eyeball it. For this weeks project I looked up some websites to help. I came across these two sites:



These sites have some good tips, and on the “wonderhowto” website there is a cool perspective animation at the end. It was interesting to see perspective on a simple character. When you plan everything out it seems like perspective isn’t that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment