Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Four Legged Run Cycle….


I was looking for some flash run cycle tutorials when I came across this one:


Finding this now is convenient. We are working on run cycles in 2d and talking about four legged animals in character design.

I think the art style is interesting and it caught my eye. Its simple but you can still tell it is some sort of large cat. Maybe, I will try something like that in one of my animation. It is interesting how your mind still understands the movement, even with all the negative space.  Reading through it, it seems like an easy tutorial. I like the fact that it has a lot of reference images, so I can create my own key frames. There is some action script in this tutorial which seems like it could be helpful when I have to do my traveling loops. When I get some free time I want to do this tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment