Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Character Moving Weight In Perspective:

For our new weight project we have to have our character lifting or pushing the weight with some sort of perspective. I am not really sure how to do this. I understand how two point perspective works, but its little weird doing it on a character. On this site:


They have a little run down on how to use the perspective line to make the character have the right perspective. I understand a little better now, but I am still not totally sure what I am doing. I still don’t really understand what the perspective grid is going to do for this animation… I guess it will determine how large the character is and what angle they stand at. That will be helpful. If I can figure it out it will give this animation a 3d feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment