Friday, November 19, 2010

My Movie:

This week’s project is to work on s scene from our movie. So I went back and looked at my animatic. I think I am going to do the scene where the boy walks through the woods and sees the tent in front of him. It seems like a good scene to start with, it’s not too complicated and it will give me a chance to show what my film is going to look like. Which brings me to my first problem; I am conflicted on what the movie should look like. I really want to animated the whole thing frame by frame in flash, but I don’t think that will be feasible. Its not the drawing out the frames that is going to be the most time consuming, it is going to be the coloring/texturing of each frame that is going to be the problem. I have been working on it for a couple of hours now and I don’t think it is going to work. I want it to be stylized, and I don’t t think I will have the time it takes to do it right. I am going to have to think of a different way to do my movie…

No comments:

Post a Comment